- Create Users, Custom Roles and Automation Project. Assigning Users to various Projects with project specific roles.
Web UI Object Identification Using Object Spy
- Identifying web UI objects to be used in automated Test Cases. Overview of HTML page objects and methods identifying objects. Using Qualitia’s Object Spy for identifying UI objects.
Creating your first automated test case
- Automation of a simple UI test case through Qualitia in efficient way.
Task Creation and its use in Test cases
- Creation of a Task and it’s use in Test Cases through Qualitia in efficient way.
Executing your automated tests
- Execution of Automated Test Case. Learning various modes of execution – Dry Run, Suite Execution and scheduled execution.
Interpreting Test Execution Report
- Reading and interpreting the Reports for Test Case and suites executions. Identifying test results and reasons for failures/ defects.